#GardenofArcadiaSS15

I was invited down to the Arcadia Spring Summer 15 preview by the amazing Pr team at Arcadia. As I'm sure a lot of you know Arcadia is the umbrella brand that includes Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, TopMan, Miss Selfridge, Burton, BHS Wallis, and of course Evans 

This years press theme was a enchanted garden. Welcomed in by a walkway created by overgrown trees towering across the ceiling, it lead the way to a lot of delights.




First to view was the Jewellery. Daisy and Eve is the Jewellery brand for Evans and ladies we have a lot of amazing pieces coming, that I know for sure will be making their way on to my neck, fingers and wrists. This incredible tribal themed piece just screams travel, beach and sunshine.





I also loved the holographic, gem style pieces. Very futuristic and very well matched to the collections Evans will be releasing :p.





I then headed straight to the Evans section. There was a preview of the new Cut for Evans collection due for next season on show, and again this collection has delivered. You can see my review of this seasons offering here
I'm excited to get my hands on these bits already.










And on to the rest of next seasons offerings and all I can say is Evans is steeeeeepppping UP!!



These pieces are due in end of Feb/beginning of March and are only the beginning of what's in store for the brand. Full of blues, yellows and purples these are the perfect pieces to keep you on trend and transition you into spring and summer.






This shirt dress is INCREDIBLE. I would layer this, wear on it's own and even open like a jacket. This has to make it's way to my wardrobe.






The next few pieces should be ready around May. Bright, colourful and sleek. Evans are pushing the boundaries with the embellishments and styles.







THIS JACKET WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes this jacket is Evans, and going to be available in plus size. *there is a fashion god*










Now on to the design collection. Some of these pieces may look familiar. You may have read my post of Evans Design Collective fashion show back during London Fashion week in September. I'm soo pleased to announce some of the pieces are being brought in to store. The show and collaborations were an incredible contribution to the Plus size fashion industry, but to release the clothes is just such a push in the right direction. I'm ecstatic that it's happening.









As I can sometimes get in to Dorothy Perkins being a size 20-22, I went over to their section to have a gander. These two delicate floral prints stood out a mile. These would be perfect for my holiday in May.








I also popped to look at what was going on with the accessories at Topshop. Unfortunately I can't fit in their clothes, along with many other plus size ladies. Instead I take inspiration from their trends and I can purchase their accessories.


I love these red floral wedges. I can't for the life of me last in heels, but wedges seem to do the trick. The purple backpacks are also super nice.



I loved the cute swing shelves.




There was a stall you could make your own bath salts at. The smell was absolutely amazing and I loved how cute the idea was. You could personalise them with rose petals and different smells. I went for a calming lavender. Perfect for after a hard week at week. 

Did you spot any pieces you can't wait to get your hands on? 
I want it all!

Love
Michaela
xo








1 comment

  1. That green dress is the clothing of dreams that fab jewel colour strangely reminisent of the Emperor Ming in Flash gordon to me, all I can say is WANT

    ReplyDelete